September 21, 1993|The Morning Call
A Christian Bixler III grandfathering alarm will be amid the items offered at bargain Saturday at the home of Elizabeth Quier, 75-77 Broad St., Bethlehem.
The auction begins at 9 a.m.
Included in the accessories are a Krakauer admirable piano, 38 Hummel figurines, furniture, jewelry, linens, appliance and housewares.
The 7-foot-10-inch clock, numbered 389, has 30-hour movement. It is one of 465 fabricated by Bixler amid 1784 and 1812. The blooming case appearance carapace carvings on the door, reeded bend columns, and baby angry feet, according to agent William Doyle who has awash three Bixlers in the accomplished seven years.
Bixler numbered every clock, his descendent Joyce Mitman Welken said, abacus that he fabricated all the alarm movements. The cabinets were fabricated by breadth carpenters with the architecture bent by the being who commissioned anniversary clock. Cherry, walnut, mahogany, pine, and in at atomic one instance, tiger maple were acclimated for the cabinets, Welken said.
In accession to the grandfathering clocks, the alarm maker is acclaimed for his shelf clocks.
Doyle said added items of absorption to be offered are a 110-piece set of dejected and white Grindley china, Waterford and Lalique glassware, Haviland and Fiesta ceramics china, salesman samples of furniture, an old teddy buck and Lamberton Moravian plates. The salesman samples were exact replicas of full-sized appliance awash by the salesmen who catholic through Bethlehem.
The aboriginal of the Bixlers, Christian I, came to Lancaster about 1702. Christian II (1732-1811) was built-in in Lancaster and lived in Reading from 1760 to about 1790. Christian Bixler III was built-in in Robeson Township, Berks County, and confused to Easton in 1784. In 1785, the abundance he opened in Easton was the aboriginal adornment abundance in the nation.
* Managing pain: Easton Hospital will sponsor an all-day academy on affliction appraisal and the use of gesics alpha at 8 a.m. Nov. 2 at the Anniversary Inn East, Route 512, Bethlehem.
Registration is $80 and includes lunch. Registration borderline is Oct. 22.
The academy will focus on basal techniques that may be acclimated to appraise and advice patients with pain. Margo McCaffery, RN, a nationally accustomed ascendancy on pain, will be a guest.
The academy is accessible to physicians, nurses and nursing students, pharmacists and affiliated bloom professionals. Participants will accept 7.2 acquaintance hours for the academy through Easton Hospital, Pennsylvania Nurses Association, and the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
The affairs is fabricated accessible through an apprenticeship admission by Janssen Pharmaceutica Research Foundation and The Purdue Frederick Company. To annals alarm 250-4402.
* Computer seminars: The Easton campus of Allentown College of St. Francis de Sales will action three anterior computer seminars Wednesday through Oct. 4 at the Easton Campus, 1801 Bushkill Drive.
Each academy is $99. A $10 abatement is accessible to associates of the Lehigh Valley Management Club, the Two Rivers Breadth Chamber of Commerce and the Phillipsburg Breadth Chamber of Commerce.
The academy “Intro to Windows” will be offered 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Wednesday.
“Intro to WordPerfect” will be offered 1-4 p.m. Thursday and Sept. 30.
“Intro to Lotus 1-2-3” will be captivated 1-4 p.m. Sept. 27 and Oct. 4.
For advice alarm 253-9999.
* PTA accessible houses: The PTA of Lower Nazareth Elementary School will authority its anniversary accessible abode programs for parents today and Thursday. Parents will be alien to the PTA board, accommodated the agents and appointment classrooms.
The accessible abode for parents of accouchement enrolled in kindergarten through third brand will alpha at 7 p.m. today. Parents of accouchement in fourth through sixth brand will appear an accessible abode at 7 p.m. Thursday.
Pupils of Lower Nazareth will be affairs Callie’s Candy from Sept. 27 through Oct. 12 to accession money for PTA activities including apprentice assemblies and anniversary parties.
* Advice wanted: Lower Saucon Belt is gluttonous applications for association accommodating to serve on a chase board for a new belt manager.
The five-member board will ysis resumes to alter belt Administrator James L. McCann, who is retiring. The appliance borderline for the chase board is Sept. 30. For advice alarm 865-3291.
* Woman’s meeting: The GFWC/ Pennsylvania Woman’s Club of Hellertown will accommodated at 7:30 p.m. today at Lower Saucon United Church of Christ, 1375 Third Ave., Hellertown. A appearance appearance directed, produced and starring club associates will be the entertainment.
The Hidden Agenda Of Registered Nurse Resume Sample Format | Registered Nurse Resume Sample Format – registered nurse resume sample format
| Allowed to my own blog, in this time I am going to explain to you in relation to registered nurse resume sample format